Florida Policies & Disclaimer
Weight Loss programs have a registered dietician per Florida 469.505 1. Dietician information and weight loss consumer bill of rights supplied at screening.
Medical and psychological clients require written referral in the state of Florida.
REGULATION OF TRADE, COMMERCE, INVESTMENTS, AND SOLICITATIONS
501.0575 Weight-Loss Consumer Bill of Rights.—
(1) The Weight-Loss Consumer Bill of Rights shall consist of the following provisions:
(A) WARNING: RAPID WEIGHT LOSS MAY CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS. RAPID WEIGHT LOSS IS WEIGHT LOSS OF MORE THAN 11/2 POUNDS TO 2 POUNDS PER WEEK OR WEIGHT LOSS OF MORE THAN 1 PERCENT OF BODY WEIGHT PER WEEK AFTER THE SECOND WEEK OF PARTICIPATION IN A WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRAM.
(B) CONSULT YOUR PERSONAL PHYSICIAN BEFORE STARTING ANY WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRAM.
(C) ONLY PERMANENT LIFESTYLE CHANGES, SUCH AS MAKING HEALTHFUL FOOD CHOICES AND INCREASING PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, PROMOTE LONG-TERM WEIGHT LOSS.
(D) QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS PROVIDER ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
(E) YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO:
- ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE POTENTIAL HEALTH RISKS OF THIS PROGRAM AND ITS NUTRITIONAL CONTENT, PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT, AND EDUCATIONAL COMPONENTS.
- RECEIVE AN ITEMIZED STATEMENT OF THE ACTUAL OR ESTIMATED PRICE OF THE WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRAM, INCLUDING EXTRA PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SUPPLEMENTS, EXAMINATIONS, AND LABORATORY TESTS.
- KNOW THE ACTUAL OR ESTIMATED DURATION OF THE PROGRAM.
- KNOW THE NAME, ADDRESS, AND QUALIFICATIONS OF THE DIETITIAN OR NUTRITIONIST WHO HAS REVIEWED AND APPROVED THE WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRAM ACCORDING TO s. 468.505(1)(j), FLORIDA STATUTES.
(2) The copies of the Weight-Loss Consumer Bill of Rights to be posted according to s. 501.0573(6) shall be printed in at least 24-point boldfaced type on one side of a sign. The palm-sized copies to be distributed according to s. 501.0573(5) shall be in boldfaced type and legible. Each weight-loss provider shall be responsible for producing and printing appropriate copies of the Weight-Loss Consumer Bill of Rights.
Comments made by former clients, students, trainees and business associates are true, factual and documented. Christian Hypnosis Connection (CHC), its officers and assigns do not imply, suggest or claim these comments represent a typical result. Results vary depending on age, gender, lifestyle, physical activity and individual commitment and motivation to achieve a desired result.
Comments have been collected over a 25 year period. CHC makes no claim or intent to represent comments and reviews as current. Each comment and or review is one persons opinion given at a specific time. Comments and reviews should only be considered in that context and not as example of current experience.